Tournament Director: Philip Friedman
1. Obey all California fishing regulations
2. Anglers may fish from the beach or from human powered craft: Kayak, SUP, Float Tube
3. Only species listed below count towards length total. A fish must be “legal” size, as defined by DFW regulations, before it can be counted.
4. Calico Bass (14”)
5. Halibut (22”)
6. Surf Perch (5”)
7. White Seabass (28”)
8. Sand Bass (14”)
9. Corbina (10”)
10. Spotfin Croaker (10”)
11. Yellowfin Croaker (10”)
12. Striped Bass (18”)
13. Only the above listed species will count towards total length.
14. The Tournament encourages catch and release.
15. Fish will be measured up to the nearest half-inch.
16. Fish are to be measured and photographed MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR WATERBOATSBASS TOWEL DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT! Specific instructions announced at mandatory meeting day of the tournament.
17. The angler catching the greatest number of inches for their top 5 fish will win 1st place as well as 15 additional raffle tickets. The 2nd place finisher will receive 10 additional tickets and the 3rd place finisher will receive 5 additional tickets.
18. This event will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
19. Tie-breaker: The earliest submission of a 5-fish limit.
20. Judges decision will be final.
You must virtually attend a mandatory meeting at 6:30 am on @waterboatsbass Instagram. Specific submission instructions will be given.
Lines in after 6:30 a.m.
All virtual submissions shall be entered no later than 11:00 a.m.
Virtual drawing and awards will be held at 12:30 p.m.