Tournament Director: Patrick Friedman
1. Obey all California fishing regulations
2. Anglers may fish from the beach or from human powered craft: Kayak, SUP, Float Tube
3. Only species listed below count towards length total. A fish must be “legal” size, as defined by DFW regulations, before it can be counted.
4. Calico Bass (14”)
5. Halibut (22”)
6. Surf Perch (5”)
7. Sand Bass (14”)
8. Corbina (10”)
9. Spotfin Croaker (10”)
10. Yellowfin Croaker (10”)
11. Striped Bass (18”)
12. Only the above listed species will count towards total length.
13. The Tournament encourages catch and release.
14. Fish will be measured up to the nearest half-inch.
15. Fish are to be measured and signed off by partner by partner.
16. The angler catching the greatest number of inches for their top 5 fish will win 1st place as well as 10 additional raffle tickets. The 2nd place finisher will receive 5 additional tickets and the 3rd place finisher will receive 3 additional tickets.
17. This event will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
18. Tie-breaker: The earliest submission of a 5-fish limit.
29. Judges decision will be final.
You must attend a mandatory meeting at 6:30 am on Carpinteria Beach at Ash Ave.
Lines in after 7:00 a.m.
All submissions shall be entered no later than 11:00 a.m. at the original meeting spot.