Tournament Director: Patrick Friedman
1. Obey all California fishing regulations
2. Anglers may fish from the beach or from human powered craft: Kayak, SUP, Float Tube
3. Only species listed below count towards length total. A fish must be “legal” size, as defined by DFW regulations, before it can be counted.
4. Calico Bass (14”)
5. Halibut (22”)
6. Surf Perch (5”)
7. White Seabass (28”)
8. Sand Bass (14”)
9. Corbina (10”)
10. Spotfin Croaker (10”)
11. Yellowfin Croaker (10”)
12. Striped Bass (18”)
13. Only the above listed species will count towards total length.
14. The Tournament encourages catch and release.
15. Fish will be measured up to the nearest half-inch.
16. Fish are to be measured and photographed Specific instructions announced at mandatory meeting day of the tournament.
17. The top 3 anglers catching the greatest number of inches for their top 5 fish will win additional raffle tickets.
18. This event will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
19. Tie-breaker: The earliest submission of a 5-fish limit.
20. Judges decisions will be final.
You must attend a mandatory meeting at 6:30 am at Danny’s Deli. Specific submission instructions will be given.
Lines in after 7:00 a.m.
All virtual submissions shall be entered no later than 11:30 a.m.
Drawing and awards will be held immediately after